mbvvnm
i tell u im the luckiest kid in the world man.. cause my mum is a complete complete complete jerk, cause she lost 50 bucks today and since i was the last person to touch her freaking wallet to get the freaking keys, I AM NOW OFFICIALLY PROCLAIMED A THIEF, wadefuk man... she think i will stoop so low to change my bloody surname to becoming a seetow, asshole, i hate her to the freaking core... i hope she puts me in jail and finds the freaking money after that, then maybe i get the right to punch her with all my might for EVERYTHING EVERYTHING SHE has ever freaking done to me. cause shes a ************** that i dun eveen want to mention.
omg the more i freaking think of it the MORE FUCKING ANGRY I FUCKING GET LA, WADEFUK, SHE THINKS I WILL STOOP SO FUCKING LOW TO STEAL HER FUCKING MONEY, WHATSMORE SHE SAID SHE HAD LIKE WAD? ONE FUCKING FIFTY DOLLAR NOTE IN THE WALLET AND SHE THINKS I WILL BE STUPID ENOUGH TO STEAL TH FUCKING NOTE, AND SOMEMORE SHE IS SO BLOODY FORGET FUL AND ALWAS MISPLACES HER STUFF, WADHELL, AND NOW SOMEONE IS FREAKING CALLING ME A THIEF U NOE WAD? I JSUT CANT FUCKING STAND IT, U CAN CALL ME A BLOODY LIAR OR A LOSER, BUT DONT FREAKING CALL ME A THIEF CAUSE I DINT TAKE UR FREAKING THINGS, AND I WOULDNT TOUCH UR FUCKING MONEY AGAIN FROM NOW ON, I AM JUST GOING TO GET MY BLOODY ALLOWANCE FROM MY FATHER FOR THE REST OF MY SCHOOLLIFE. WAD AN ASSSSSSSSHOLE, and u know wad? i havent even got started on the cant go out during holiday rule, u know wad the hell is that? she thinks going out from 11 am to 7pm is too long, SHIT LA, I JUST KNOW PPL WHO JUST GO STAY OVER LA, WTF MAN, FROM SEC1 to SEC4 u can count the number of times i go out with my friends WITH MY FREAKIN GFINGERS and maybe plus the toes la... WHAT TYPE OF FUCK HOLIDAY IS THIS RITE? AND SHE SAY 5 oclock was considered late today, FOR ALL I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE JUST FREAKING COME BACK AT 8 OCLOCK INSTEAD LA, SO THAT IT WAS THE FUCKING PANTDEVIL FROM NEOPETS WHO TOOK UR SHITTY MONEY LA.
wth man.. i dunno wad the hell god have against me la, maybe my last life was judas or something, OK IM SORRY FOR ACCEPTING THE BLOODY THIRTY PIECES TO BETRAY JeSUS U DUN HAVE TO PUNISH ME WITH THIS TYPE OF UNDERSTANDING MUM RITE, AND I HAVENT GOT EVEN WITH U FOR WASTING ONE AND A HALF YEAR OF MY LIFE ON SOMETHING U JUST ABRUBTLY TAKE AWAY FROM MY GRASP LA.
JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD
-------------------------THE END---------------------------
i tell u they should create a movie called yang almighty, i will just straightaway get the fucking thief to show up in my mums face and surrender and admit it la, WAD A SONOFABITCH, then i will NVR NVR NVR NVR NVR FORGIVE MY FREAKING MOTHER FOR WADEVER SHE SAID TONITE. and yang almighty will then MAKE SURE SHE LIVES THE REST OF A LIFE WITHOUT HER SONS (my bros will say i love u to me man) AND LET HER KNOW THAT THAT IS WAD FUCKING HAPPENS WHEN U DUN TRUST ANYONE AND ANYHOW SHOOT UR FUCKING MOUTH OFF FOR THE LAST 16 YEARS, U LOSE EVERYTHING ASSHOLE. BECAUSE IM DEFINETELY GOING TO LEAVE THIS FUCKING HELLHOLE CALLED HOUSE WHEN I GROW UP.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home