Monkey see Monkey do

Friday, August 22, 2008

aewr

Haha today wasn’t so bad a day. Sports quiz was SUPER SUPER FUNNY. The primary school quiz part was like omgomgomg damn damn funny. Argh, they think its called the Olympic motto when DUH anyone will know that the Olympics committee would have come up with something way cooler like the Olympic CREED right. And the best one was still reserved for the “who was singapores first olympic medalist?” super funny, first thing that guy said straightaway was, ang peng siong. HAHAHAHA omg kids these days. Tsk tsk.

And after my super incomplete postmortem of polo yesterday, I realize that theres this nasty nasty scratch across my chest. Sigh.. some lucky kid out there is going to be on ebay selling his fingernails claming that it has my tissues inside. Still, that should probably fetch around a few hundred bucks at the least hahaha.

And kwanki is IMBA. If I get A for PW, im going to buy him lots of encyclopedia HAHA.

Sigh. And yes, zhihong DOES make sense (and dollars) and I guess I should really listen to him sigh…

But still, today was damn damn fun. I doubt anyone can find people who play cards (hearts) with more noise, more nonsense, more insults, more vulgarities, more disgusting jokes and more action and drama (usually involving people running around pinching at the other’s chest area hmmm) than us. We are just totally idiots. And I loveeeeee hanging around aimlessly (sometimes aimfully) with u guys hahaha. And no other ppl flirt so shamelessly with the coro aunty like us too hahahaha.

I love poloooooo!

But I gotta promote first =| THEN I can spend all day fooling around AHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home