Monkey see Monkey do

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

wagg

note: saimeng is actually a secret agent from redbull, he gives us really sugarconsuming exercises so that we will buy more redbull so that redbull can continue funding their useless F1 drivers who don’t seem to win anything sigh. Ok this is just a RUMOUR. And u do realize that my punctuations are very neat cause im typing this in Microsoft word now hahaha. But it IS true that saimeng gives us sugar consuming exercises and its also true that redbull drivers are noobs lol. His long dist today wasn’t that tiring la, but its really boring, well I really tried hard to chiong sheesh so I was tired after all. Heh and training was good today yay my shooting was ok today I guess muahaha finally got abit of touch back. But what the hell, after the inbetween training redbull, I was damn high and I was practically shouting random rubbish during training hahaha. Ok im going to shout random dota skills during training now lol. Bah I really hate training especially when u know polo is one million willion times funner than swimming.
and im a fan of gossip girl now!!!!! Hahaha I love dan and serena, dan is so smartass lol and serena is just erm… the reason I even started watching gossip girl in the first place. Haha eff off blair, I hate u, I cant believe that there are actually stupid people out there who actually think that u are better than serena wtf. haha later I get hammered by the blair fanclub lol.

Things to remember:
Give Eugene a bullet pass on Friday for erm… reasons he know best…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home