Monkey see Monkey do

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

gaehager

first day of school sux.

had to wake up really early to spray my hair, and the instructions says hold 15cm away from hair, but i did it practically right beside my hair sigh... i think my scalp is going to turn black or something. THEN after all the shit load of trouble i went through... my teacher caught me first thing in the morning WTFISH and she said i got attitude

Cause I show zhihong (who was behind me) the “wtf “ handsign lol. Ok fine. Whatever u think. U cant tempt me into blogging about u muahahaha. Heh and lessons are super super SUPER SUPER BORING. And Monday and Tuesdays are my worst day sigh… lucky chinese new year takes away Monday and Tuesday yay. And lectures are like super sleepinducing, the new geog teacher is even more sleep inducing as the last one (I DINT USE NAMES, SO U CANT REPORT ME HAHAHA). Sigh.. and I had to skip training early to go tuition -.- well, might as well, I could feel it being a bad day already, missing lots of easy shots sigh.

Republic poly competition was quite disappointing man, really quite badly wanted to go into finals or something, oh well, no use blaming anyone although I really want to hahaha. Work hard guys. We don’t have much time, a few more months to go woots.

First day of school and im rushing homework till midnight, sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home