Monkey see Monkey do

Friday, January 27, 2012

I don't understand some of these rituals really, not trying to be disrespectful here or anything but how does picking a stick from a giant bunch of others going to answer questions in your life. I'm sure almost all the answers we seek in life can be answered by humans or can be results of human actions. Why pose these questions to divine beings when your child is responsible for his own results, you are responsible for your own health and your asshole boyfriend is responsible for being whether he wants to return to you. Well maybe questions like will I get struck by lightning or will an asteroid fuck us up can be asked I guess.

Conclusion to all this is why believe in something so unreachable when your solutions are closer than expected? But tbh I probably used to pray a little especially I'm desperate in some situations, but back then those situations are like when I lose an exercise book or something, kinda insignificant now haha, but as I grow up I realized that many of these praying scenarios are nothing divine but a mix of human actions and coincidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home