watching snsd running man while marking tutees homework hahahaha. obviously my tutees dont have to know about this
Monkey see Monkey do
Sunday, January 08, 2012
Monkey see Monkey do
Previous Posts
- i knew it, for all bad days there would be some de...
- I love it when I'm appreciated, maybe deep down th...
- You don't fall for the same person twice, you just...
- when i close my eyes i see you, when i block my ea...
- we were in love by t-ara and davichi is really too...
- I won't admire any of them because I intend to sur...
- 45 min without a sack or a goal that's fucking pat...
- Bad bad bad bad bad bad I know I can play better t...
- The first love is the sweetest, but the first cut ...
- Aw I read this on twitter, there are two reasons p...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home