Coffee dosent wake you up better, being pissed early in the morning does wonders though. I think my mum is being totally unreasonable with the maid. If im a maid, I wouldn't want to work for her either. There's no off say, it's like one fucking long prison sentence. But that's ok since it's part of the contract, then there's the yelling and really shitty scolding my mum gives, sometimes even I really think those scold it's that come out of her mouth is really Insensitive. But that aside the maid has her own fucked up issues also and combining that with my mums volatile temper.. I'm sure there are better ways still
On a funnier note, I smacked my funny bone really hard on Paul's head and now it's really fucking funny. Couldn't feel my last two fingers upon initial contact

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home