Monkey see Monkey do

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So it's true that maybe just feelings aren't enough to make things workout, the world isn't so simple I guess. I really enjoyed being free and happy when I finally got over it, yet I jumped in almost right away again. But even now I still feel that it's worth, although I dontget to be happy all the time, it's the moments of unhappiness and super unhappiness that make the happy moment happier than ever. Words hurt but I would take the pain if it's necessary for further happiness.

I thought myself to be patient and strong but how wrong I am, neither patient nor strong. I really want it to be us not just me. I don't want the only thing I look forward to in life to be just polo. I wouldn't say I need you but I want you so so badly.

You are like crack (not that I've tried it), I don't know whether having you or not having you is worse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home