We all hate to be part of some kind of statistics (at least I'd hate to). To be just a number in a statistic, just a day in the calendar, just a forgettable dream from thousands of them, just one Pokemon among the five million new addition. Ok maybe not the last one but you get the point. In anything I care about (academics definitely not that high on the list), I really try not to be just another one. I don't wanna Be just another polo player or just another person in ones life. I've always hoped that I'll be remembered for one thing or another, be it as a player or a person. Got this on the first assembly of secondary one "what is the legacy you want to leave behind" just that it's not just up till sec 4 this time, it's what you want to be remembered for in your lifetime

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home