Monkey see Monkey do

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Confidence is my specialty but now and then (especially today) I seem to lose it. I know the good week bad week concept of course, I've been through enough of them to be familiar with them. But it's just really scary when sometimes your tricks just don't work anymore, especially with a new deadline set in front of us, it's fucking pressurizing. I hate to admit but I think for once in a very long time, I'm kinda scared. I'm no longer young enough to afford to fail anymore I know, which probably accounts for a lot of this stress I'm getting. Please please come back confidence.

On a more technical note, been told my shooting was more effective during the Dubai period, trying to bring it back. My defense. Oh god my defense... Sigh more work more work more work. But can't deny that I've been very disappointed with my shooting recently though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home