Decided I should really spend time spend all that waiting time I have everyday writing a little more here, well I do have a blog after all and I guess I'm guilty of not using all these mobile apps as much as I can heh. Hmmm i think writing abit would be more beneficial to me as compared to the alternatives of... 1. Setting new high score( or attempting to) on a new game 2. Playing a new game very fervently but eventually giving up on it around half a month or a month later 3. Reading dota guides. Ok but this Is really quite beneficial but argh sacrifices have to be made, plus you really need to practice to get better, guides only get you this far. 4. Refreshing Facebook/Instagram/twitter ten times in one train journey. Once should be the new limit! 5. Doing nothing and stoning. Well time is precious isn't it?
Ok let this be a beginning hopefully. Maybe it's the pressure of interning in a publishing firm that's finally getting to me. Everyone reads like crazy and writes like crazy whereas I'm just reading my weekly manga updates religiously. To be fair though, sometimes I reread the chapters to make sure I don't miss out anything. Ok Sarah's finally here time to go! Buffet with the national team peeps hope it's good

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home