I cannot believe it took me this long and this much to really let me feel like I'm burning up again. Typical nuaness after a double session week like on trips but it really woke me up today.
To think for those orange flames of passion and determination to burn bright, an equal ember of blue flame have to be present first. I won't, no, I can't forget this even if I wanted to. Let it never leave my conscious mind that I don't carry a burden that is mine alone neither am I merely fulfilling a dream and an ambition that is mine alone. I want to fight for an ideal and for a mantra that I live by, I want to fight for the talentless, for those limited by physical capabilities and those determined and passionate enough to dare to dream despite their shortcomings.
I will show that hardwork and passion cannot be substituted by neither talent nor age
Though ironically, 7 years on, I'm posting such an emotional post on the exact same blog for someone I posted shit about 7 years ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home