Seriously fuck these lame self help articles, if one really trusts their guts they won't be reading such shit
Monkey see Monkey do
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Monkey see Monkey do
Previous Posts
- It's like the pain of this giant week-long ulcer, ...
- What does it say about me if we meet for 3 hours a...
- Guess if no ones interested I really have to find ...
- Argh so fucking frustrating, do I still have a dut...
- Thought about it, I actually wanna own a bicycle w...
- god, really fucking pissed about how everyone just...
- Lol I honestly get quite tired of this shit someti...
- Just abit bummed out by the training situation aft...
- Funnily I've grown out of being angry or sad about...
- I don't know if they know it, but these last 3 and...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home