Monkey see Monkey do

Monday, April 03, 2017

Really should delete social media. Fucking at 5am thinking of all that subtle hints screaming "hey I'm single people, but imma say it in a subtle manner" just makes me feel like I'm in a hurry to be forgotten. Really, fuck me and fuck this whole thing. Said it myself but still having myself affected by all these shit. fucking sick of tears in a foreign land on a foreign bed. Somewhere down inside, I just feel I don't deserve this, that maybe it's enough to lead to this, it wasn't worth that much to you in the first place. And ffs (for fuck sake) I will NOT stand being confronted for what I post here, just reminds me of those fucking assholes back in jc whining and griping to my mum, side note, look, I still kick your asses even now so fuckyou all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home