Used to really can't wait for this day, the stroke of midnight of every 15th. Now it's just fucked up, I hate it, every second of this fucking day. And even I know I have more self respect than to use something as a simple Mother's Day greeting as an invitation to go over.
Monkey see Monkey do
Monday, May 15, 2017
Monkey see Monkey do
Previous Posts
- How would anyone understand these aspirations and ...
- You're everyone's friend when you're good, but you...
- So many doubts. We become strongest when we stand ...
- fucking hypocrites and their hypocrite posts. it a...
- These random uncontrollable seizing urges of viole...
- after a convo today, i realize people grow up afte...
- I miss my dog so fucking much. So so so fucking mu...
- You had everything your way when we broke up, then...
- guess i must have done things so wrong and so disa...
- just so, so, so fucking tempting to hurt myself. c...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home