not a summry or anything but I thought I would pen down abit of what I learnt recently from a long dinner with Kan. Wanted to write it down before i forget .
We talked about personal branding, among many other things. How the things we do or the way we express ourselves to people who dont know us can lower our branding. Like playing waterpolo flippantly when you are with people who dont know how good you actually are, how that affects your personal branding. And seems that it applies to life as well. We can know how god we are at something but our personal branding might get affected when we dont constantly display that side to people who dont know us that well.
Long story short. the time for play and things you dont want to be reflected in your personal branding is for when you are with people who know you and said personal branding well enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home