Monkey see Monkey do

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

happpppy new year

aaah... happy new year to everyone and godblessyou to everyone especially mrthong... haha.. if his operation goes well, i promise not to further weaken his heart anymore lol... sigh.. thats part of the resolution i guess.. haha... ok, the past year itself was pretty eventful i guess... learnt alot from it... haha.. perhaps not enough to win a gold medal.. but hopefullly yes. well, cant remember much about what happened these past few days, only tuesday and today..

haha.. yesterday's tuition was super funny, lol all types of laugh out loud jokes .. lol, thong was telling us about some study hard thingi and dunno how la... his links were very good, they just keep getting more and more farfetched lol... too far till i forgot about how he reached some dumb topic and ask u study hard blablabla... then reach this part he say wad dun involve urself with bgr (hello adriel =) ) lol.. then he was saying that saying "i love you" cant feed urself, cant feed ur family then lol he said : why do u need so much " i love you" here "i love you" there, u are not barney. then the whoole class was like erupting into laughter lol... and thinking about it now, dunno wads so funny anymore, but just at that moment it just felt super hilarious and we were all laughing like hell, damn freaking funny la... and dunno why also, yesterday's lesson was full of jokes and mroe jokes... haha... tuition on mondaysandtuesdays wrent that bad though... just the normal chem and phy.. dunno why also, arrived halfanhour early on both days lol.. had to seat on the swing and swing around until my ass hurts lor... but too bad, nothing to do, so swingswingswing, haha.. then i realize qianru is like super punctual one lor.. she arrived 20minutes later and then went up at 4minutes to 4 and then guess she arrived at exactly 4 or something liddat... haha.. great days like tuesdays reminds me of jonathan, dunno why, just remembered him cause he always made the class laugh badly too... and i just had a feeling that thong said the "boys who talk crappy things" for me to hear.. haha.. cant wonder why.

Sigh... schoool reopens again.. well, happy?sad? i dunno either, spastic timetable, making us stay until 4 everyday, for wad? STRUCURED ACE... loll... like we really need extra 2 hours a day for 3 terms.. hmmm.. thats like around 240 extrahours? for ace?! F off lor honnn... bad hon.. bad fat hon... haha.. then today marks a super happy beginning, LONG PANTS!!! YAY.. waited very long for this le.. long pants feels super nice.. wow.. great authority too... gives me a straight ticket to the front of the queue during recess... cut all the short pant-ers' queu feels gooooooood... haha.. then firstday, dint do much, appointed some class positions, since my class is like 22 ppl, almost eveyone had a position lol... haha.. here comes the new facility sec me.. lol.. dunno which smartass selected me one lor.. but since they chose, they pay the price haha.. my newest threaten is to make ppl clean aircon if they piss me off lol.. hahah,, doubbt it will work though... but that phraase of clean aircon sure works to make ppl laugh ...sian lor... fac sec firstday so much work to do le... find the serial numbers of the unlocked locks at the lockers... bring rags, set up duty roster, draw the whiteboard thingi... sianz... dun like my job... i shall reveal the class room code to eveyone hahahaha... 3 cdgh 26 change the numbers to letter and letter to numbers... haha.. noone can accuse me of revealing anything liddat haha... wee... talked to some juniors like me, the new batch of depised students.. haha.. actually, i dun see anything i am despised about, just take it instride.. and i mean if u are friendly and dun piss ppl off that much they wont depise u one lor... even if theres this clocktower smart alec but has some crap AP (attitude problem) i will make sure he gets despsised lol... haha... ok, not that bad... SAY NO TO DEPISING PPL lol... ok, except for clifffton lolol... ok, thats about it, happy school reopening...

someting random: miss my brother in england... =(


---------------------THE END-------------------------------







New Year Resolution:

I will not disturb ppl in class (only during lessons)
I will improve in polo
I WILL WILL GET gold or silver
I will not enrage mr thong further
I will improve my msg
I will improve my DOTA
I will improve my swimming
I will try to be a better friend
I will try to be a better junior
I will try to be a better senior
I will try to be a better batchmate
I will try to be a better classmate
I will try to be a better student
I will NOT try to be a better son =)
I will try really really hard
I will try my best to try really really hard

happynewyear......


---------------------THE REAL THE END------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home