Monkey see Monkey do

Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm really over reliant on my iPhone haha. Gotta learn to live without it or gotta learn never to lose it. Fucking awesome day today, celebrated bens birthday, surprised him at lunch hahaha. Sigh awesome friends will be awesome friends forever. Had my mums side reunion dinner today too. And I really miss my grandma all of a sudden, I know its been a year plus but it's like suddenly missing her sigh. Which led me to a whole train of sad thoughts like how I miss mr thong too. Death takes us all in the end.

I've been coming up with my new year resolutions, looked through last years resolutions and realized... The font was terrible and I can't read shit from that post on my iPhone hahaha, but I vaguely remember no vulgarities, oops, apologizing to my friends for things I call them, oops, visiting all my old teachers, fucking big oops cause I never saw mr thong in the end.

This year I'll keep it simple and possible.
Train with an effort equivalent of the passion. I'll train as hard as I love the game, I don't need any other motivation but myself. Let the desire to win and Improve fuel me.

I'll never cry over a girl again. Never ever ever ever ever ever, yea allowed to feel sad occasionally but never to cry. I'm stronger than that, only the foolish open their heart to the person who will tear it apart over and over again. I've learned never to be the first to show hand.

Make sure I do decently in university. Yea took a fuck lot of effort to get into university better make good use of it.

Visiting old teachers and meeting friends. Death takes us all one day( not cursing anyone). Anything can happen so imma stay with these people who made my life awesome while I can.

Male promises you can keep. Well I wanna be a trustworthy person so I guess this is a definite first step. If I don't intend to do something I wot give a definite reply. When I promise, I will do it. If I'm not sure I'll just promise to try haha.

Quit ( insert whatever I promised at nye ).

That's about all for resolutions but there are of course some small points I wish to improve here and there. Perhaps to become more matured and maybe find a girlfriend instead of thinking about an old one or ogling at impossible ones at concerts.

2011 was awesome but it had its really sad moments too. Namely snsd concert and losing mr thong. I have a lot of expectations for 2012!! Fuck the world ending I haven't had enough fun yet!

Typing all this on my phone is really difficult

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home