On shitty days like this, I just wanna retreat into my own zone. Awake and earning money at seven plus argh
Monkey see Monkey do
Monday, January 02, 2012
Monkey see Monkey do
Previous Posts
- members are energy pills, vitamins and motivation....
- yesterday night was another awesome new year's eve...
- Somehow I'm back here where we last parted, maybe ...
- cant wait for nye 2mrw, meeting the boys again lik...
- training is the hardcore shitzz man, im seriously ...
- sometimes i still do miss you, but life is just to...
- Head above water. Observe even before shooting. Ob...
- Think I fractured my toe, billy really got some so...
- Fucky shooting day, damn bad shots man argh. Gotta...
- Wow days without training can be so slow and dull....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home