China trip was an awesome experience although it made my flaws and my areas that need improvement glaringly obvious. It expanded my (maybe our) ambition to so much more, I want to see more of the waterpolo world now, I don't want to be limited to the region, I want to see the continent and maybe the world, I want to play at a much higher level. I've managed to see teams beat the gap in physical attributes with sheer willpower and hardwork, I am indeed inspired. I want to play so much harder, maybe it's really time to reevaluate the way I train then. The trip had also been wonderful in other ways, prob one of the first time when you can just spend a whole day doing and thinking about nothing but polo, time for reflection, discussion and more reflection after the discussions. I've also managed to bind with my teammates a lot more, people I never thought I would be friends with and friends I've never thought I would be close with, and sides of friends you have never known, hi Gilbert hahaha. I've also realized who my heart truly awaits, they say before he sleeps, a guy thinks of the one his heart desires most, I'm glad to know what the heart once desired can be replaced :) maybe for once I might consider Christianity hahaha. The trip was awesome, not too Long such that I miss Singapore super badly and run out of clean clothes, but not too short such that I've barely got used to it and have to start packing already.
I'm thankful for our meeting because it rescued me from a dark place, thanks for the light

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home