Monkey see Monkey do

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Dubai was seriously a blast, polo at the Asian level is really just awesome (not that I've actually played at south east Asian level or anything). But this trip, omg the feeling of playing teams that are so close to your level, knowing that every victory would cost us a valuable ranking, it really shakes my soul. The nervousness matches that of the aboy finals but the sense of accomplishment is a whole new level, the goosebumps, the visualization, the cheers of triumph at every goal and the adrenaline rush from the game Dulled anything that I've been through before. (maybe except for the truck crash two years back heh). I think I've improved a lot a lot this past year but at 21 I actually realize theres so much space so much potential for improvement, just the thought of the next Asian level competition excites me to no end. Well yes sea games next year would be awesome cause of our track record but omg I wanna play with the big boys again. I know I can't stand a chance against the japs if I continue fanboying them because you cannot beat those that you admire. But for now just lemme admire them abit more, their speed their stamina their resilience despite their size difference their shooting their passing their wile and of course the way they pull off the bearded Asian good look HAHAHA. But it's really an inspiration, I would want to reach that level one day too. Learnt sooo much from this competition that I will (probably) not regret getting substandard finals grades for this heh. Hope this isn't gonna be a once in a lifetime experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home