Im sure everyone must have felt like this to a certain extent in life, the feeling of drifting from people you never thought you'll drift from. Guess since I was young I was always sociable as hell, hence there were a lot of people I thought I'll never drift from, from primary school to secondary school to jc but reality proved otherwise. It is proven that all bonds weather and break when stretched and it's just almost impossible to be an exception. Guess after jc I've gotten unite sick of these departures of once important people in my life and I've chosen to not be as attached as before to people in general. Worked out fine so far I guess but it's the past bonds that really bind me. I'm afraid of losing whatever is left of them, as much as I dread making new ones, I fear losing old ones and there are some I wish I can hold on to in this life forever and all I hope for is that they are treasured as much as I treasure them

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home