Im starting to miss those times when I want to improve simply to play a better game because I'm ashamed to say that my motivation for improvement now consists of a lunch chunk of competitiveness
Monkey see Monkey do
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Monkey see Monkey do
Previous Posts
- Confidence is my specialty but now and then (espec...
- Disappointment only happens when you put your hear...
- awesome night, never thought i could have enjoyed ...
- if only he knew the tears of red and yellow that w...
- sucks when the people you wanna spend time with ju...
- http://thoughtcatalog.com/2011/the-second-time-you...
- no mood no appetite no energy. but somehow i have ...
- Every nationals, I'm just reminded of how proud I ...
- Examssss are coming. summer is coming. kuwait is c...
- fuck me fuck me, the shit i think, i cant share wi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home