Monkey see Monkey do

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ok end of extraordinary week. Thought it was going to be one but it turned out otherwise sigh. Monday was good an tuesday was good too. Finally did last reps of 110kg squats hell yea. But today was terrible:( ok not Really terrible but my
Swim test timing dropped by a full second which is shit. Might attribute it to poor planning of strength I guess but that's no excuse man. Speed is my greatest advantage, taking that away from my
Polo is the equivalent of taking polo away from my person. It's like losing its essence. Ok it's not as bad, I exaggerate I guess. The problem is I'm feeling faster than I've ever been recently, my game play is faster than ever and I've removed all mental inhibitions when I stopped pockying. Grrr but terrible setback to know that my swim test cui-ed. Really
Hope this gain in weight isn't a sacrifice of speed for strength, I wanna have the best of Both worlds.

Also, really got schooled by Christian today. Omg he's seriously fucking good, really toying with us. Inspirational to train with someone this good, always a higher mountain to climb.

That said I really can't wait to see my freshies and fellow facis soon :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home