It's not that I don't want to know what's going on in her life, I can't. Or else I'll only want to be in it, and I'm sick of this one sided fucking bullshit
Monkey see Monkey do
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Monkey see Monkey do
Previous Posts
- Used to really can't wait for this day, the stroke...
- How would anyone understand these aspirations and ...
- You're everyone's friend when you're good, but you...
- So many doubts. We become strongest when we stand ...
- fucking hypocrites and their hypocrite posts. it a...
- These random uncontrollable seizing urges of viole...
- after a convo today, i realize people grow up afte...
- I miss my dog so fucking much. So so so fucking mu...
- You had everything your way when we broke up, then...
- guess i must have done things so wrong and so disa...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home