Monkey see Monkey do

Sunday, October 08, 2017

Two biggest dramas in my life. I'm Glad both main casts are gone. For one of you, I loved you too much to hate you. The other one, I fucking hate you to the core. I will come one day, when you cannot afford the impact I will make, I will come. And I will let you feel the pain you made me feel ten times over. Friends, families, loved ones, none of them will matter to me, they are all casualties of war. A war you started. With rules you made. At least she gave so much to my life. You. You take, and take and take and take and never had enough to fulfil your greed and your lust. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but... it's all about feeling good isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home