Monkey see Monkey do

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Professionalism. how much are we willing to give up and how much we are willing to give in is two very different things but somehow it gets mixed up quite abit sometimes. I know I'm willing to give in everything I have but am I willing to give up everything I have. I'm not afraid of working hard but I'm so afraid of sacrificing even more.

Why do we play. Everyone has a reason, sea games. Asian games. Prestige. Bragging rights or whatever the fuck. As much as I care about the glory that comes along, I am driven by this never ending pursuit for perfection. I cannot stand not knowing I'm imperfect in areas without doing anything about it. Is it possible for all these different goals to coincide. I really do hope so

And what Sammo said today really struck me. One particular part. Go back to the days when you first started polo, when you would spend endless hours picking up your skills. Go back to then and you will never go wrong. Despite how other people are, deep down i feel like I am
Still that kid, just with greater abilities, ego and ambition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home