Monkey see Monkey do

Saturday, June 07, 2014

So angry about it but so helpless. There's really no one to direct this anger, frustration and unfairness at but obviously I want to direct it at somebody. We have been training so hard for it, the boys especially. For me training hard has always been a year round thing but the boys were looking forward so much to it, it's just unfair. Over these months, I've slowly and steadily gained so much trust and so much pride in them as they grow every training. Sigh. And with this I guess I bow out of the last semblance of youth waterpolo. Ready to take on the world now.

I really don't understand... Ok that's an understatement. I despise those people with the talent to become truly great who treats their talent as a god given right to put in less effort. Everyone had a responsibility to utilize what they are given to the best potential, not doing so is like mocking those who try everyday of their lives but still cannot break this physical barrier. I cannot deny that I am proud of where I am today considering my physical limitations, but I want to be more than that. I will be more than that. I want to show that greatness is achievable as long as there is hardwork,if I cannot convince those with talent to work to their best, I will show it to them. I want to champion those who are not physically blessed from today onwards.

 A dropout will beat a genius through hard work. -Rock Lee,20something(many many years ago)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home