Before I hate the sport, I wanna stop while I still love it. Some things and some people in life, you love them endlessly but when you stop loving them, you hate them
Monkey see Monkey do
Friday, June 30, 2017
Monkey see Monkey do
Previous Posts
- Whoever and wherever your sanctuary is, could one ...
- Suddenly when you're not doing well, everyone's an...
- worst way is to end it over texts. now that i thin...
- things you are used to telling only one person. ah...
- Some days when I know it's going to hurt like fuck...
- It's not that I don't want to know what's going on...
- Used to really can't wait for this day, the stroke...
- How would anyone understand these aspirations and ...
- You're everyone's friend when you're good, but you...
- So many doubts. We become strongest when we stand ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home