Monkey see Monkey do

Saturday, August 05, 2017

Maybe you'll see this maybe you won't but I feel better putting it out here anyway. What I hated was/is how you let me go, when you let me go and the reason for letting me go. And no, I've never said mean things about you, never will. Right, and if you think I moved on like this already, then so be it, it's past the point I need to tell you anything. Hopefully one day we really will move on. I did tell you when if I ever do completely give up on you, there's only one emotion to replace that. Main point, don't worry I won't be saying shit about you and if it makes you feel any better, maybe I'm getting my karma in life now when I lose the only other thing I've ever loved as much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home