Sometimes I look at our food account and be sad, then I realise no one pities you when you're sad, no one gives a fuck about how you feel unless you're good at something. Life isn't about being nice, it's about being good
Monkey see Monkey do
Friday, August 11, 2017
Monkey see Monkey do
Previous Posts
- After those 3 months, this is nothing, nothing at all
- Maybe you'll see this maybe you won't but I feel b...
- The one who breaks up over text shouldn't be the o...
- the less i know, the better, the less you know.. i...
- Sad of course but sometimes when I look back, I'm ...
- Before I hate the sport, I wanna stop while I stil...
- Whoever and wherever your sanctuary is, could one ...
- Suddenly when you're not doing well, everyone's an...
- worst way is to end it over texts. now that i thin...
- things you are used to telling only one person. ah...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home