Monkey see Monkey do

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Guess only sluts, drunk and stupid people give you the validation that you crave so badly.

Partnership with friends, no one has ever said anything good about you.
Excuse: oh girlfriend break up cant do work (LOL), someone else’s fault, someone else unclear direction

Polo, oh I COULD HAVE made blablabla team IF I HAD blablabla, yes yes keep kidding yourself eternal bench warmer.

Friendship, oh ITS SOMEONE ELSE’S fault ohhhhh, best one ever, I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU LOL. Three times all GOING TO TELL. Fucking kid.

Relationship. Lol tbh, nothing much to say here, just happy for all these girls to have left early, from what I know, they are all pretty happy now. Except for joy, shes stuck with trash

Some people aspire to be good at everything, but some people aspire to be good at nothing and good for nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home