Can't decide if things are right or not. I mean personally, I feel that things are going fine with J, I feel comfortable, and I feel happy. But it just seems that others think that its wrong. "You're supposed to act like blablabla", "youre supposed to feel like blablabla". Is it wrong that I just want to be comfortable and happy. I mean I AM comfortable and happy. But its when her disappointments or expectations clearly surface on the outside, the feeling of inadequacy, selfishness and etc surfaces. So is a person selfish for not wanting to give more, or is the person who wants more being selfish.
Sometimes I really wished that people like me for who I am, not who they expect me to become, or who they think I am.
not to be too specific (and digressing from the initial subject at hand), I wished people like me as this ex-player of the team who just really really wants to know more about the team and support the current team. Not because they see some potential of me returning in the future.
I wish people had a fondness of me because of my crude humor, sincere ways, and straightforward personality, not because they think I am some role model athlete who is associated with being disciplined and gentlemanly.
On a side note, looking at office chairs and gaming chairs, I suddenly have this idea about pod offices not unlike those more expensive arcade machines you see in arcade nowadays. The idea revolving around some people actually need privacy to get work done. Kinda the opposite direction of the open office concept. An all inclusive office booth perfect for one-man operations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home