Just when I think I cannot hate anyone more than this, that I might just be able to remain ambivalent at best, well I just had to learn more about this creature. This small, small creature with his inferiority complex. From the way he dresses to the way he acts to the excuses he give, every single fuck bit of it. That sad creature who's main worry in this world is how people think of him. Well cunt, look here, you might think that I'm good at nothing but I KNOW for a fact that you are good FOR nothing. Everything I didn't have, I worked hard for it, yes granted I have a bigger house. My parents don't give me much more, I worked on my weekends for it while you quit. My polo wasn't good, I trained, more than stipulated, while you did beer runs in hall. I never had a car, I took public transport all the time, you had and you used it to pickup... people I know and bang them drunk.. and then lost that to drink driving. I didn't have a get rich quick scheme, but I had a plan. You were part of it, until you decided that you wanted to be a professional cunt and make a parttime job a fulltime career and be a liability to my friends instead. I didn't earn much to save, I scrimp on anything possible except for my loved ones (that's one less now anyway), you (haha the only similarity here) don't earn much but you had to hypebeast it up, tattoo it up, club hell lot of time, eat the good stuff.. and then complain about costs when hanging out with my friends and I. Life deal us all different hands, live with it. Sadly, our parents have to live with whatever hand they are dealt too, even if they were given a joker

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home