My friends sometimes ask whether I blame you for it, to be able to do such things be it with alcohol or not. I don't know really, part of me really fucking hate you for it but i Guess the other part of me treats this just as price paid for all the nice things you've done for me. Guess we are even strangers now.
As for the other fucker, this is only the beginning. What we kicked you out of was something you never deserved in the first place. What I want to take from you in the future, are things you deserve and people and things you find important. Hurting me was so easy cause you were so close to me, hurting you would be easy too as Long as you stay close with people that I'm close with, runs both ways doesn't it

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home