I like how people throw the word "deserve" around alot.
I deserve a better job.
I deserve a more than this.
I deserve love.
I deserve to know the truth.
You get the point.
Deserve is defined as doing something or having qualities that put you worthy of something. Said something being a better job, a better love or what not. But for some reason, nowadays lots of people think they "deserve" a lot. Personally I dont have a problem with that because if I get angry every time i read such shit, I will be a very irate person already.
My stance isn't that people should shy away from saying the word deserve, but rather, if everyone actually put in an effort to make themselves "deserving" of something, I hypothesize that the need to say such statements of "I deserve" will dwindle in the first place.
If you think you deserve a better job, make sure you have the skills relevant to said better job and of course, don't act like a retard during the interview.
If you think you deserve love, then love with an equal, if not greater intensity than you expect first
On a side note, if anyone thinks they DESERVE forgiveness, unless the person you seek forgiveness from is Jesus Christ, then.. no. To need to be forgiven means to fuck up first. No one deserves, nor own some right to be forgiven.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home